1) AssessUnderstanding the uniqueness of our client’s property isn’t just something we do because our clients appreciate it - it’s critical to our ability to market their property effectively. Understanding a property’s strength and even its weaknesses maximizes the opportunities when we go to market. The better we assess the characteristics of a property the better we can properly price, position and promote a property and negotiate from a position of strength.
2) PrepareFrom a marketing perspective, the minute you make the decision to sell your home it effectively ceases to be “your home”. It instead becomes a product on the open market, available to the highest bidder – at least that’s how prospective homebuyers see it. Done right, strategically staging a home helps a prospective buyer envision themselves living in that home, which goes a long way toward them doing whatever it takes to actually live there.
3) PreviewRealScore is our exclusive real estate scoring system where neighbours, open house attendees and the online community, comment on and rate the perceived value of a property based on its Location, Condition and Price - before it hits the market. As a result, Buyers get an exclusive opportunity to preview properties and Sellers in turn get valuable, third-party feedback to optimize the marketability of their property - prior to going to market.
4) LaunchIn many respects this is where the value of our services are probably most evident. We pride ourselves in being innovative with our marketing strategies. And though we follow a standardized marketing process, we customize our approach for each client property based on the characteristics of the property, our clients’ objectives and current market conditions. We market each home based on the belief that every property is unique and needs to be uniquely marketed.
5) NegotiateSasso Home Marketing Group believes the most important element in negotiating actually happens before you enter into negotiations. All our strategies and marketing efforts are focused on one primary objective – to create the most favourable negotiating conditions for our client properties. We take our role of negotiating in our clients’ best interests very seriously. It’s foundational to everything we do and we also happen to be very good at it.
6) TransitionYour home has sold! Now what? Well there’s no getting around it – you need to prepare to move. Fortunately we’re there alongside you to help with the transition. From recommending a lawyer to handle the conveyancing, to helping to coordinate the final cleaning, we can help ease the stress and hassle of moving. For many of our clients the sale of their home is also the beginning of a new chapter in their lives and our aim is to help make it a very happy beginning.
Sasso Home Marketing Group